Superior Japanese Twin Room at Yumiya Komachi in Kyoto yumiya.komachi@gmail.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

Working hard!

I wanted to upload a picture of Setsubun, but I was not able to go to anywhere this year. I am working on many things at the same time trying to complete my vacation house project.  I wish I have an assistant who can do anything for me.  What I have is my roommate cat "Taffy"

I visited an antique shop briefly today to see a traditional Japanese furniture for the kitchen (for the vacation rental  house), but I am not sure if I really like it and its price. So I have to look for more in next week.  I also stopped at the renovation site,and the bath and toilet are getting close to be finished ( they are completely new) and other parts of work should be done by Feb. 15, I hope.  They were working hard. 

I still need to buy a lot of staff for my vacation house.....a lot. It is like a having a second house so I need everything. But, it is fun to find what I like and decorate it.....this is the fun part of this project!